CLUB ENTRY – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I prove that I’m fully vaccinated?
Where can I access my proof of vaccination?
You can access your proof of vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement) using:
- Your Medicare online account through myGov
- The Express Plus Medicare mobile app, which also gives you the option of adding your digital certificate to an Apple Wallet or Google Pay
Can I come to the Club if I’ve only had one vaccine dose?
The NSW Government has announced that only people who have received both doses of the vaccine can come to the club after NSW reaches the 70 per cent double-dose milestone.
How can I get proof in hard copy?
You can call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask them to send your statement to you. It can take up to 14 days to arrive in the post.
What if I can’t get vaccinated?
Subject to the legislation which mandates vaccinations, people who can’t be vaccinated may be permitted to enter the club if they obtain a ‘contraindication certificate’ in the approved form (which can be found here). Please consult your medical practitioner for further information. It is likely that we will only be permitted to accept a medical exemption in the approved form.
How can I prove to the club that I’m fully vaccinated or medically exempt?
You can show our staff proof of vaccination:
- Open your Express Plus Medicare mobile app, click ‘Immunisation history’ and then click ‘View COVID-19 digital certificate’
- Access your COVID-19 digital certificate in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Present a hard copy of your immunisation statement
- Present a hard copy of a medical exemption (contraindication certificate) in the approved form completed by a medical practitioner
- We kindly ask that you have this information ready before you arrive at the club, to prevent crowding
How will the club know if my proof of vaccine or medical exemption is authentic?
At our discretion, we may attempt to verify that your ‘proof of vaccine’ is authentic. We remind you that it is a federal offence to falsify this information.
Where can I find more information?
The information provided above is based on the latest update from the NSW Government. We encourage Members to stay up to date by reading our regular emails and visiting our website.