About the role
This role will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Support the Financial Controller in ensuring the accurate and timely provision of accounting services to the business.
- Provide the Financial Controller with accurate and timely information when and where required.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of accounts and management reporting.
- Ensure data entry into the General Ledger system is accurate and timely.
- Assist in end of financial year process.
- Reconcile balance sheet and P/L accounts.
- Assist in compliance and tax reporting, including FBT and Payroll tax returns.
- Assist in cash flow projection analysis.
- Complete other duties/special projects as requested by the Head of Finance and Financial Controller.
- Post monthly expenses/receipts to the General Ledger.
- Complete ABS returns.
- Assist with stock takes/audits for Easts Leagues as required.
- Oversight of General Ledgers and Journals.
- Oversee banking operations for the Group.
- Implement and design efficient cost controls.